Graduate Degrees

Printer-friendly version

Master of Arts in MusicologyHHSOM students

Master of Music in:

Specialist in Music Education

Doctor of Education in Music Education

Doctor of Musical Arts in:



To enroll in graduate music major coursework, students must be accepted into both the University of Georgia and the School of Music through our application process